Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hello from Heaven by Bill and Judy Guggenheim

Hello from Heaven is an inspirational book that records stories from families who have seen loved ones after death. What I like about the stories is that the authors weed out situations where the family contacted a medium. These are just stories of visitations or events that naturally occurred and seemed to point to contact from beyond.

The chapters are separated by the type of contact. Fragrances, dreams, full appearances, etc. The people in these stories come from all walks of life and every age.

Here's an excerpt...  

The night my father died, I was lying in bed and lo and behold, I sensed his presence. He said, "Hi, honey." I said, "Daddy, you're okay!" He said, "Honey, there is nothing to it. Dying is as easy as falling off a log." I was so overcome I really didn't know what to say.

Hello from Heaven is full of first person stories just like the excerpted paragraph above.  I found it a very interesting book.



No comments:

Post a Comment